1. My go-to drink at Starbucks is a grande nonfat Chai Latte.
2. I’m terrified of taxidermy. I don’t really know why, but ever since I was little it’s always really freaked me out.
3. I’m an organizational freak I’m like the Monica Gellar of my friend’s group.
4. I was a competitive swimmer for 10 years. My specialty was 100 butterfly and 500 freestyle.
5. Carbs are the way to my heart. I could eat pasta and pizza for the rest of my life and be 100% content.
6. My fur baby’s name is Gus, he’s an Alaskan Husky. Follow him on Instagram: @gusthehus.
7. I met my fiance at the age of 14 at Youth Group. We were friends for 6 years before we started dating, which led to a relationship, which led to him getting down on one knee and asking me to be his wife.
8. I’m a Christian girl who believes it’s my job to love everyone and welcome everyone into my life with open arms. I encourage everyone in my life to be their best self and make their dreams a reality.
9. Lilacs are my favorite flower, my whole wedding is based around them.
10. I hate Brussels sprouts.
What are some fun facts about you, friend? 🙂